Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Courtney on Idol

Okay, it's not Courtney on Idol -- it's Courtney's thoughts on Idol last night...

-- The Furby (my little pet name for David Archuleta) is tiresome. If he sings one more inspirational song with a message I may have to shove a screwdriver in my ear. Tonight I actually started vacuuming in the middle of his performance. And I HATE vacuuming.

-- Kristy Lee is an evil genius. No one is going to vote her off on the night that she sings "God Bless the USA". Next week she's going to have to sing "My Country 'Tis of Thee" or the national anthem in order to stay.

-- Jason Castro is growing on me. I like his whole shtick (aside from the dreads).

-- David Cook is the most talented. He's my favorite.

-- Brooke is adorable. I want to be her friend.

-- Michael Johns is still hot.

No comments: